Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Celtics?

SMH Celtics SMH!!



Ok, there are a number of things that the Celtics did not do last night that caused them to lose horribly. The obvious thing is that none of them could finish their plays or make a damn shot! They were always open, but no one could finish a play. I was almost embarrassed to watch.



However I will say the Lakers played great, and Kobe was on it. Now somebody go tell Ron Artest to go sit down somewhere. That foul he gave to Rondo made me real upset! (He was bleeding afterward L) But what’s worse is the ref’s didn’t call it. Shout out to Shannon Brown for some awesome dunks last night too!





Also good season to Kendrick Perkins. Hope you rest up for next season, because we needed you last night!



All I have to say is the Celtics better come with it on Thursday, or it’s a done deal.



I have Faith!!

#TEAMRONDO

#TEAMCELTICS

No comments:

Post a Comment