Monday, June 14, 2010

Natural Talk

I get questions about my hair all the time, I will answer the questions I get the most.

1. How long have you been natural?
I got my last perm Dec. 08. After that I transitioned until Late Aug when I cut my hair really short but not a full bc (Big chop). About 2 weeks later I let my sister cut the rest of the perm out of my hair. The sad thing is I can’t remember exactly what day, but it was mid- Sept.

2. What your regimen?
Depends on the season and style I’m going for. In spring and summer I wahs it once or twice a week. My hair likes water and I usually wear it in it natural state.
Winter and fall I do protective styles, and may wait up to two weeks to wash my hair.
I keep it oiled and moisturized daily!!

3. Any tips?
If you are afraid of cutting your hair, transition for as long as possible and then do the cut. Keep your hair moisturized and find styles that work with you.

Here is a picture of my hair at its shortest!! Around Octoberish!!!





Here is my hair as of May

No comments:

Post a Comment